The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Found this R33 in the Driveway!

Dragonball

Finders keepers - so it's mine!

Bitch of a clutch to get used to - and very cold plugs to start - haven't been over 4000rpm!

Also - didn't turn off the tracking device - so was reported stolen to the old owner!

Mmmm. that was embarrasing - call to Matty H - How do i turn off this alarm???

Very different to the soop!

http://www.mpaconsultancy.co.uk/miamirice/images/P8030205z.jpg

That's a very nice car indeed :) you must be very happy. This would be the same one that you were showing specs/pictures of a while back?

Don't get me wrong I love my Supra to bits, and everytime I see it I can't believe that it's actually mine, but if I could save up/win/steal the money, i'd take a trip to Japan for a while, find me a nice clean R34 Nur Spec and then head to Mines to get it sorted like the one from the Amuse Supra vs Sklyine vid elsewhere on these boards complete with all the Carbon bits & Mines stickers as well.

Then i'd return with it to the UK and drive it everyday with a massive grin from ear to ear plastered on my face.

Good luck with the new beastie hope it all turns out well.

Cheers,

Sherriff.

Originally posted by Sherriff

That's a very nice car indeed :) you must be very happy. This would be the same one that you were showing specs/pictures of a while back?

Don't get me wrong I love my Supra to bits, and everytime I see it I can't believe that it's actually mine, but if I could save up/win/steal the money, i'd take a trip to Japan for a while, find me a nice clean R34 Nur Spec and then head to Mines to get it sorted like the one from the Amuse Supra vs Sklyine vid elsewhere on these boards complete with all the Carbon bits & Mines stickers as well.

Then i'd return with it to the UK and drive it everyday with a massive grin from ear to ear plastered on my face.

Good luck with the new beastie hope it all turns out well.

Cheers,

Sherriff.

Sorry to shatter your dream Sherriff but no you wont , cause no more R34 skylines can be imported into the UK !!!!!:p

Dude:flame Dev

No Model/crash report and they wont pass the EU emissions tests, the loophole that enabled these to be brought in and a few other late cars ( i believe vvti sups are also effected) was closed on April 1 . !!!!!:(

Dude:flame Dev

I'd heard something about changes to the law, but didn't realise it was that serious. Here's hoping they make some future changes to allow them to be imported again, or that some clever importer finds a way to get things over within the new law.

I'll have to make do with my Supra then, what a terrible shame :cool:

Cheers,

Sherriff.

Is there anyway they can be sorted to pass the emissions test?

Maybe a crash report will be repaired by some kind garages or something! Anyone willing to step up and pay for a Skyline R34 to crash?!

It'd be a right bummer not to own this car in the future. Is it just R34, or all Skylines?

Originally posted by supra TT myster

Got taken out in this car and it felt brilliant! Power on it is very sweet, and sounds fantastic, car just wants to keep going all the way up the rev range. Reminded me of my integra type R i had before the Supra

:cool: :cool:

I wanna spin too :D Goooooooooo oooon Paul ;) :D

Just saw that beauty in the flesh (NOT Paul :eek: .. No offense ;) ) .... and yes please ... very nice indeed!! Most comfortable seats I've ever sat in! Looks awesome with both those cars next to each other! What you can't see is another Supra behind the camera, and ANOTHER one about 50 yards down the road - Jeeeez!!

Paul - Blew a boost pipe off on the way home from yours this evening! Drove all the way down the M3 with NO boost and an Audi fastened to my rear bumper!! Grrrr! Spent about 90 mins fighting with a broken jubillee clip when I got home! Just about bodged it back together, but I can see it coming off again at Abbey! Got any more of that 3" boost hose left !!!! :twak: :twak:

:hijack:

Cheers, J :innocent: