The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New member from south coast!

nemo_arta

Its Bout time i joined this site! i had my baby about 7months and so far its lived up to all my expectations.. im never selling it! if the engine blows.. ill buy another engine.. im inlove with a supra!. ill be adding pictures to my profile shortly.. its a project and im hoping people on here might know some sites where i can pick things up a little cheaper, where where i can buy rare parts :) thankyou!!

i see a couple of silver sups occationally, and seen a black sup with a nice big tail drive near worthing central station occationally, oh btw.. my name is chris, 25, had supra 6months and im broke at the mo but im working on the car very slowly when i get a spare bit of cash. this is my last car.. im keeping her til i die! my dream car and im keeping her forever!.. parts im after? hmmm top secret bonnet, glass headlights, got led rear lights coming march i hope, got side skirts i havent fitted yet, but bomex front bumper is on and i sprayed it by hand as i didnt have space to keep the bumper til i get the rest the kit on. getting the trial rear bumper at some point too. :D looking for an exhaust, probably get the same as everyone and get the blitz nur spec r.. what can i say.. sounds beautiful, looks beautiful! need some new staggered wheels, cant decide what rims i like most, but i like silver lipped black rims, like rs5 and gunmetal wheels are hot too.. i need a new dash as my leather is starting to peel. got a quote of 65 quid for a junkie 1 which sounds reasonable.. i want to get it de-restricted and does anyone know where i can get white dials for a jap inport.. cos u.k spec will be out. thanks guys. CANT WAIT TIL JAP FEST!