The mkiv Supra Owners Club

JapNorthWest meet at Mascrat Manor on the 8th Feb

Paul R

Hi all,

Thought I would post this early to get some interest going...

Who is up for the next meet on the 8th feb at the mascrat manor pub near Warrington?

I'm thinking of running a bit of a raffle for the next meet. I have an AEM UEGO Wideband guage and bosch sensor that I'm willing to put up for grabs, for say a ticket price of £5. Anyone think thats a good idea? We could then get a member to pull a ticket out of a hat at the meet....and for £5, you get a nice £200 piece of kit?

Let me know your thoughts!

Cheers,

Paul.

• 3 weeks later...
If anyones goes to this can you report back on this thread? So we know if its worth bothering with this year?

I.e. Food, Service, Popularity, Police (;)) etc etc

I had a drive up with a couple of friends :)

Food was good, 2 meals for £10 (very friendly & polite service). No police. About 20ish cars turned up which i don't think was bad considering the cold, dark February evening. If Mascrat don't mess things up again it could potentially be good again by the summer. :)

Oh and there seems to be some new young female waitresses working there which should keep Matt happy! lol! :D

p.s Nice to meet you Tooley! ;)

Ahhh...likewise. Was everyone else from the MR2oc?

Hope you come to the next meet!

I was going to do an AEM wideband 'raffle' but I'm not sure of the legalities of it....maybe next meet!

Paul.

I'm not sure - there were some from IMOC (MR2), me from TwoBrutal (MR2) and I guess from here as well with me being the Supra. JapNorthWest as well - far and wide! More like an enthusiasts meet rather than a dedicated club meet.

I'll be at the next one, hopefully in the MR2, if the weather is ok.

Hmmmm. The AEM wideband is a lovely piece of kit! What were you proposing?

I'm not sure - there were some from IMOC (MR2), me from TwoBrutal (MR2) and I guess from here as well with me being the Supra. JapNorthWest as well - far and wide! More like an enthusiasts meet rather than a dedicated club meet.

I'll be at the next one, hopefully in the MR2, if the weather is ok.

Hmmmm. The AEM wideband is a lovely piece of kit! What were you proposing?

Yeah, I am Japnorthwest, I own the site/arrange the meet!

Well in order to fund the meet/site I was planning on doing a competition of some sort, sell tickets for a fiver or something and pick the winner out of a hat. The prize being an AEM Wideband guage and sensor...

Paul.

I had a drive up with a couple of friends :)

Food was good, 2 meals for £10 (very friendly & polite service). No police. About 20ish cars turned up which i don't think was bad considering the cold, dark February evening. If Mascrat don't mess things up again it could potentially be good again by the summer. :)

Oh and there seems to be some new young female waitresses working there which should keep Matt happy! lol! :D

p.s Nice to meet you Tooley! ;)

was really good to meet you also m8 sorry i left so sharpish but after i went outside i started to feel really ill it seems my chinese at dinner took me and 5 others really badly spent the rest of the night being very ill just got back to work this morning to read this