The mkiv Supra Owners Club

hid kit

a98pmalcolm

hay all. Ok i'm doing this off my phone so sorry for coz mistakes lol. Just asking if anyone knows much about the hid kits. They look nice and improve the visiblity on the roads but are they easy to fit? Theres a few kits on e bay and i heard 10000w kit is the best one to get? Let me know. Cheers. Paul

I held off for ages seeing many many kits that were not quitye a straight forward install, some kits having reliability issues and kits where should you have a bulb fail you end up in a muddle etc. After several months of exhaustive searching I went for this;

http://www.hids4u.co.uk/hb4-9006-xenon-hid-conversion-kits-c-18.html In 6000K, projector, normal ballast. As you can see they are not the cheapest but I can confirm the quality is highly impressive, the install is a genuine 5 minute plug & play job and in the event you need a bulb etc, guess what..... you get the right one, that you know will be fully compatible with your kit as it came from this lot's in house lot.

My Own Before and After Videos shot on the same road;

Before;

After;

I held off for ages seeing many many kits that were not quitye a straight forward install, some kits having reliability issues and kits where should you have a bulb fail you end up in a muddle etc. After several months of exhaustive searching I went for this;

http://www.hids4u.co.uk/hb4-9006-xenon-hid-conversion-kits-c-18.html In 6000K, projector, normal ballast. As you can see they are not the cheapest but I can confirm the quality is highly impressive, the install is a genuine 5 minute plug & play job and in the event you need a bulb etc, guess what..... you get the right one, that you know will be fully compatible with your kit as it came from this lot's in house lot.

DSK is it the ones at the top of the page on your link that you went for in the end (35w Pro Plus) For £97.86?

Cheers,

Nick

DSK is it the ones at the top of the page on your link that you went for in the end (35w Pro Plus) For £97.86?

Cheers,

Nick

Yes I went for the;

ProPlus, 35W, 6000K option.

PROMOTYION CODE TO USE WITH HIDS4U.CO.UK

My aunt was so impressed with the HIDS4U kit that we removed a HID kit from her car and installed a new HIDS4U kit was was far superior. When purchasing her kit, we used the promotion code 'toyotagt and got about £23 off the £98 price tag that I paid :)