The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Anyone available in peterborough tomorrow morning?

dan1985

I've seen that advertised , its been on there a few months now, looks alright , i'd change the rear bumper to loose the parking sensors!

If its got good history etc and looks straight etc then have a haggle! There is a thread on here with all the things that are common on supras so you can check for them before you buy!

Will have a look now to try and find the thread!

I had seen that car on PH and the autotrader before I got my TT. I had been lookin the ad's for weeks and weeks. Looks ok for the money but I would get rid of the untidy mesh on the front bumper... It doesnt harm to go have a look if your local, and you could print off the guide of "what to look for" from this thread http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=67644 Dont rush into buying a Supe, you will find the right car. Whats your budget??

Oh and rob boi beet me to the thread link ;)

Scotty

Edited by scotty71 (see edit history)

yeah just saved it, guna print it off.

7k is my budget, been looking for months now, just wanting one badly now lol

I would hold out if you have 7k and look on the classifieds here. That would be my first port of call. Dont just buy any Supe because you have the money sat there:d I know its tempting haha but I would go for a members car on here..then JM Imports then PH etc

Scotty

You sure? When I was talking to him about importing me a TT auto like the one you've put up here he quoted me 5k otr! Not sure if that would've gone up or down or not now but it was this time last year I was looking before I bought the one I have now!

yer Jurgan will be over the £7k.....but only coz he only gets the good stuff! Well thats what i beleive lol

have to admit looks a lil tacky the supra in that link. looks like it needs alot of tidying up!

If you not 100 % happy with it, DONT DO THE "IM HERE NOW AND I HAVE THE MONEY"

i did and all day trip to pick up a yellow supra i really liked (via the pics) and even though the 4 hour travelle was hell as i cant travelle i pulled through strong.....espcialy as " could drive back in a supra" was in my head!

But look at the supe i owned in the end. 100 times better with me holding my patiants! :)

Hope all goes well mate, best of luck and i hope my advice come handy!

Sorry cant spell lol

Edited by a98pmalcolm (see edit history)

That is very cheap considering it's mileage! Cheap doesn't always a good bargin! The dealers won't know much about the car & the only thing they will keep going on about is the fact it has 2 turbo's!

If I had £7k to spend, I'd buy a members car, least you would know it's been more looked after than a car from a normal car dealer. Good luck dude!