The mkiv Supra Owners Club

HELP !! technical data sheet for J-Spec Supra

Guest Tisi

Does anybody have a technical data sheet from a manual TT Supra?

I need it to approve my Supra... (97´ TT MT Supra)

Can anybody help me???? :(:(:(

Greets Chris

Does anybody have a technical data sheet from a manual TT Supra? Greets Chris

Hi Chris, Welcome to the best Supra Forum by far! When you say data sheet what exactly do you need for Austria? Have you checked the German forum or the New Zealand one? Also there is a very good technical section on here so do a search or pile through that section. Cheers Tee

Thanks for welcome!

I mean mainly the technical data sheet with all technical values, dimensons, db-values etc of the supra... (the fu**in´ licensing office want that in this way....)

New Zealand? I´ve found.... the layout of this page looks like the middle 90´s but the few things I read sounds very practical

I´m registered @ the german page, but I haven´t the entry to the "drivers stuff"

... You must send a request at first, then maybe you´ll get the DRIVER Status and then you have access to the whole technical topics...

private message were not answered...... you understand???

The last owner of my Supra is from the UK, and therefore I´ll ask here first...

Edited by Tisi (see edit history)

Hi!

We in Finland also need those data sheets. When registering for example jdm supra, sheet is needed for mass, emissions etc because it is jdm car and newer brought to finland by toyota. Finnish company sells those ~275euros (they order them from germany), i think you should contact dealers who import cars from japan and ask how to get one :)

Edited by kaahari (see edit history)

I can ask the dealer where I get from my Supra.....

But in Finland,.. I believe your rich price.... ~275... I think in middle europe we ´ll get it for half....

Can you tell me a little bit more about the content of this sheets...?

atleast masses, emissions, brakes, lights, fuel tank stuff, loudness...weird stuff :D A lot of codes... Basically, it is a sheet that verifies that this type car (and year, model) fullfills EU regulations :) With finnish "rules", what is needed for registration, depends of first registration date (need for cat, need for adjustble headlights...etc), basically it is easier to get older jdm car road legal in finland...

It is ordered by chassic number and cannot used registering another car. And yes, it is expensive... suppliers must live also :sly::sly:

Edited by kaahari (see edit history)

Ok thx,... I wrote to Toyota in UK,... maybe they can give me some informations...

Maybe antoher user willl read this and knows where I get this.. for money... :)