The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dent removal-Herts

Paul

Hi,

Anyone heard of or used a guy called Steffan, company 'PressureDent' ? He is based in Watford but does the surrounding area.

All I'm after is a couple of bigish shallow dents removed and some small ones if the price is right, larger ones need sorting before thinking about respray.

I was recommended him by the local ChipsAway guy, booked to come Friday and says it's £65 for the first panel and £25 per panel after. Seemed reasonable I thought?

I'll see what how well he does and post details if good, although if I can still see them he leaves with no money and a boot up the arse :D

Paul

Yeah, will do.

As I said, I've got a variety of light dents I want sorting so a good test for him :D

I'll mention that three others are interested, that way he should do a really good job on mine and a good price !

Will post results and contact details as soon as he has done mine on Friday.

Paul

Right then lads, I've got info etc.

The guys company is called 'Pressadent' and he is based in Watford. His name is Stefan Hatton and the phone number is:

07966 236947.

He turned up today to do mine (cancelled yesterday as he run out of time!). Not to worry, really nice bloke and has 9yrs experience of doing this.

I had looked around mine and had small stone chip dents on the bonnet, he removed these, some 'door opened against' dents on the passenger door, again removed and looks perfect. The front half of both rear wings, 3 small on one side and two smallish the other, all removed.

The only thing he couldn't do was a large shallow bottom rear quarter behind wheel arch, he improved on it but didn't charge.

Also I had a nasty area on the drivers door, again shallow but a fairly large area across the intake swage line, again he tried but couldn't get a decent result.

All in all he was at mine for 4 hours!! Although he didn't do the more major ones I was still well pleased with the results, no paint damage either.

He said to tell you guys that he can do smaller dents created by stones or doors opened against but not to expect miracles with anything beyond this.

Hope this helps and does anyone have a spare drivers door kicking around as I need to get one sorted or mine re-skinned before I get a respray.

Paul