The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Geo Setup Scotland

Geo

I find the name and the thread incredibly ironic :)

Good luck with the hunt though. I take it build and trip down south all went well?

He he, was hoping for some good attention with the thread hence the Ironic title name. :D Yeah the build went sweet mate, just a few small things to do along with this crap weather gone and i can get a good drive about in her at full boost. :D

i have heard nothing but great things about Kenneth Brown Motor Engineering, most people i know swear by him.

http://www.glasgowonline.co.uk/info/14439/

Yeah been hearing good views on him also bud, just needed some more idea's of who could do it?? Im only like a 30min drive from him so might in the Interest of the Club(scottish side) go and see what he offers etc??

And how the car feels after being set up??

CLCM Tyre Service

Tyre Dealers (Shops & other Retail Outlets) based in the Bankhead Drive area of Edinburgh

Tel: 0131-458 5559

Address: 11 Bankhead Drive Edinburgh Midlothian EH11 4EJ

Used them a few times - the guy there really knows his stuff on alignment and will adjust based on the handling characteristics you'd prefer, working from base figures for the car to start from. Has the proper 4-wheel rig with the mirrors and light beams etc. with before and after printout on how the wheels are setup relative to each other :thumbs: