The mkiv Supra Owners Club

my new supra

wantasupra

yeah the wheels are brand new they look great,just thinking of going stock...:D so may look in to swaps..:D

the car is a auto na, has airbag cruise control abs active spolier folding mirrors. and 66k on the clock..

Keep the wheels as they are. It looks superb. I have been watching it on Pistonheads.... great looking car.

just ordering everything in need for a service filter /fluids ect.

and a couple of bits and boobs this car needs.

its all fun ;)

Your car is going to have boobs!!! :D

Am i going to be spotting you around Maidstone again in this one or are you not driving it in the winter??;)

Your car is going to have boobs!!! :D

Am i going to be spotting you around Maidstone again in this one or are you not driving it in the winter??;)

haha,, bobs not boobs..

yes im out for the winter a little nervous.... just taking it easy as never driven a auto before.

haha,, bobs not boobs..

yes im out for the winter a little nervous.... just taking it easy as never driven a auto before.

Try and use it "manually" if you know what i mean and not keep it in Drive all the time i found it much easier when i had to drive mine in the winter months ;)

I would say use snow mode if you have it but you will only do about 10mph in that and i think you'll get a bit bored!! :D

Try and use it "manually" if you know what i mean and not keep it in Drive all the time i found it much easier when i had to drive mine in the winter months ;)

I would say use snow mode if you have it but you will only do about 10mph in that and i think you'll get a bit bored!! :D

ok thanks for the advice, i was just looking for info on the auto buttons. only know what d does and r so far.:D

I always found useful to not drive it in D when it was icy and snowy as you dont know what the box is going to do at least you have some kind of control over it when your shifting from L, 1 and 2 ;)

Be nice to see a black one round town i dont often see many Supra's at all round here!

I always found useful to not drive it in D when it was icy and snowy as you dont know what the box is going to do at least you have some kind of control over it when your shifting from L, 1 and 2 ;)

ok i will try it tomorow..unless weather gets worse..

then i stay at home and read lots on here.:D

Be nice to see a black one round town i dont often see many Supra's at all round here!

yes seen about 5 maybe 6 in the last few years.

good in some ways...