The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hi from NI....

Guest black-sapphire

Guest black-sapphire

Hi all,

Just found your little jem of a forum and thought i'd join up. I have been pricing insurance for a Supra, and quite shockingly its pretty much the cheapest of all the serious Jap sports cars, so i'm gonna buy one when i've saved up :)

I've a bit of a love affair with the Supra since i drove one about 400yrds when i was 16 and have never forgotten how quick it was (UKspecTT)

Had/have still a liking for the Skyline....but i like the JZ better than the RB....and the Supra just looks better! Plus there's a 2JZ-GTE lump lying at my cousins shed :) :) would love to hear and find out about how these beasts are to live with day to day and all their traits etc etc before i buy one

All the best

Jonny

Hello Jonny, Welcome TTC.

I am sure you will learn loads on here, it's good you came on here to learn about the purchase you will decide in the future. Rather than buy one and then learn it might not suit your needs or the model you brought is not the right one for you.

We have quite a few members I believe in NI and I would highly recommend you go see Marty

(Username is Bondango on here) http://www.ssi-performance.com/

Although in Ireland he gave me fantastic advise and helped me find mine!