The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Scottish owners- Garages for timing belt?

Guest steveng

Guest steveng

Hi,

Any scottish owners know of a good garage to change the timimg belt on my JDM TT supra.

Toyota Glasgow quotes 5hrs @ £65 plus the price of the belt, they can go and jump.

Anyone used The Garage just outside Glasgow?, also need a general service.

Cheers

Gordon

:thumbs:

Guest steveng

Well chuffed,

Marc from The Garage in Wishaw, Glasgow will be doing the timing belt on my TT supra and giving it a service for £250 all in.

Can't be bad, think i know were i will be going in the future, know a few guys who praise this place so will see .

Cheers

Gordon.

:)

Saw this a bit late, but i use AVA in Walkinshaw Road, just behind the airport.

They are good but not hugely cheap. A service with oil change was just over £200, and labour for clutch change was £300.

They've got a rolling road at £60 a go - I take it they have one at The Garage. They had a lovely Skyline (slow) and a nasty mr2 (very fast) at crail a few weeks ago.

Where are you in glasgow m8?

did that price include the timing belt????, as mines needs done asap

"paul c saw your car in blantyre yesterday just round the corner from my gf, just round the corned from the spar, very nice matey!

was in my girls megane so didnt want to embarass myself."

well back to topic, AVA said they could do timing belt for £200, but not supplying

lack

Yep can highly recommend Marc and The Garage. Know's his stuff and a nice friendly bloke to boot.

Marc looks after the white MR2 - it's owned by a bloke called K.Aslam. It ran 10's regularly in Japan :eek:

The flip painted Skyline with Do-Luck kit is Marc's, it's a RWD GTS-T model with around 390BHP last time I spoke to him.

Bri.

Originally posted by lackie

"paul c saw your car in blantyre yesterday just round the corner from my gf, just round the corned from the spar, very nice matey!

was in my girls megane so didnt want to embarass myself."

lack

Cheers mate :) When you getting yours back now?