The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Two Robs, Two Supra's on a cold cold day!

scotty71

I picked up my TT Supra yesterday from Essex and the other Rob (trebor69) picked up his N/A about one month ago. As we both live pretty local to each other we arranged to meet up today for a few minutes to look at each others Supes and exchange a few views etc.

it was nice to put a face to a name from the club and great to see somebody elses Supra. It was dam cold out but we got a few pics at the roadside as people gorped from their cars going past. Anyway heres some pics

Trebors n/a (left) Scotty's TT (right)

Trebors n/a with frost bite:D

My TT after a clean

Trebors n/a

Two more Pics

Anyone else local wanting to meet up anytime that be great

Sheep Dog Scotty

I kinda wish i'd spent a little time de-frosting and cleaning !

Hey Rob it was all good... Im a clean freak anyway... a little obsessive you may say.. Im detailing later in the week when the my garage is free of the other halfs dads Rolls!

Scotty the sheep herder

Looking good Scotty :)

Cheers KevO :)

Credit goes to its former keeper Mike who is on here, folder full of bill's and reciepts of work done and things he has bought over the last 6 years of ownership. Its been really greasy out since I got it two days ago so Ive been driving it "like Miss Daisy" but I can feel the power is there waiting to be unleashed:D Over the next month Im planning

Getting the Bomex front sprayed due to stone chips

Do a refurb on the Condensation/Yellow lights

Full detail of the car/body under bonnet and underside.

Thats about it till I go away on Holiday:)

Scotty