The mkiv Supra Owners Club

do u know this supra m167xtm

wantasupra

can anyone tell me what the buttons might be on the dash above the gear selector might be.

just seems to have a few extras not seen on others i have looked at, i have searched, cant find out.

as only had a maunal supra before. i do know what the red one does :D.

thanks

b

can anyone tell me what the buttons might be on the dash above the gear selector might be.

just seems to have a few extras not seen on others i have looked at, i have searched, cant find out.

as only had a maunal supra before. i do know what the red one does :D.

thanks

b

:D

Should be active spoiler controls closest to wheel. Then the slip control next to it. Possibly a rear fog light switch next to that. :)

:D

Should be active spoiler controls closest to wheel. Then the slip control next to it. Possibly a rear fog light switch next to that. :)

:yeahthat:

In addition to that, the most left switch (couldn't think of another way to put it!) where Andy said possibly a rear fog light - if it's a UK model was that the heated seats switch?

hard to tell with the paint.. a fog light can be changed.

all na s are higher priced at dealers. i can haggle.:D

Agreed on the fog light and the paint will mop, it still looks expensive and I bet you dont get far with the haggle with a dealer, much better NA's come up on here, in fact your Red NA was much nicer, why did you sell it

so this maybe a SZ-R?. as its 1995. is that so?

I don't have a facelift Supra, but top of my head I think they came out in 1997 so yours isn't facelift. Infact, looking at the PDF, it does say 1997. I would've doubted it does have an active spoiler, but now I've looked at the advert, in the picture you can see it clearly has the active spoiler switches. So maybe the previous owner fitted one? Phone the garage and ask, or better still, if you really want this one, you'll find out soon enough :D.

I don't have a facelift Supra, but top of my head I think they came out in 1997 so yours isn't facelift. Infact, looking at the PDF, it does say 1997. I would've doubted it does have an active spoiler, but now I've looked at the advert, in the picture you can see it clearly has the active spoiler switches. So maybe the previous owner fitted one? Phone the garage and ask, or better still, if you really want this one, you'll find out soon enough :D.

thanks i been thinking that..

i have called them allready. just did not ask about the buttons

as i only noticed them looking at the pics again,

thank you

b

Looks very expensive for an NA Auto to me

Paint looks flat and that fog light !!

Agreed. It would have to have all history for that money.

Have you checked the classifieds here Wantasupra? I know there's some very clean cars for sale. If you buy from a well established member, problems should be minimal.

TT for £4000

JonathonC PM offers

Ray007 £3500 Nice car

You get the idea mate. :)

thanks i been thinking that..

i have called them allready. just did not ask about the buttons

as i only noticed them looking at the pics again,

thank you

b

No problem mate!

Just thought as well, in addition to what has been said already - the left most switch could also just have a black blank, like my GZ does, forgot about that.

Agreed on the fog light and the paint will mop, it still looks expensive and I bet you dont get far with the haggle with a dealer, much better NA's come up on here, in fact your Red NA was much nicer, why did you sell it

i sold the car as money was getting very tight, things have turned around.

the red supra was nice. but did have its downfalls.

Agreed. It would have to have all history for that money.

Have you checked the classifieds here Wantasupra? I know there's some very clean cars for sale. If you buy from a well established member, problems should be minimal.

TT for £4000

JonathonC PM offers

Ray007 £3500 Nice car

You get the idea mate. :)

i have looked at them allready.. jonathonC is above my price range. think he wanted 5k