The mkiv Supra Owners Club

sunny tyres [usa]

Dave

just got a new rear tyre from my mates tyre shop for the supe its a sunny ultra high performance and cost me 75+vat .so far im very pleased with it .its a 265-35-18 w rated. he may be able to supply these by mail so you have to add postage but still very cheap.will ask him if hes willing .will add contact details if he says ok

actually i had three tyres 2 front and one rear cost me 200 quid for the lot

http://www.sunnytire.com/main_hp.html

its the 3970 tyre click the ultra high per tag

Sunny's are cheap and nasty budget tyres made in China, I wouldn't put them on my van, let alone on a Supra. :no:

the web site doesnt say made in china the company is US anyway maybe every supra owner cannot afford bridgestone potenzas or michelin

imo they are grippy in the wet and dry and very little noise ,just dug out the reciept and i paid 65 not 75 .

TBH. It is your only POC with the road. I want recommended stuff in those positions.

I went through loads of reviews. Found loads of people sl4gging off the top brands.

All of a sudden, loads of + points for the Falkens. A medium budget performance tyre. Been on 'em since. I haven't got the power to faze these tyres. Never slipped, wet or dry. I'm sticking with 'em.

We have a member with over 700 brake running these for winter. :)