The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hello!

Guest h0rse

Hey all new to the forum!

I've been stuck between a supra and skyline r33 for a while now but i think i have tipped over to the supra side :D

I have seen a couple of supras at a good price i believe and was wondering if these 2 people are on this forum or if anyone here has any info regarding these supras?

I will be getting in touch with both owners but just wanting some background info/some knowledge before jumping down the phone line.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1994-TOYOTA-SUPRA-FULL-BODYKIT-5-SPEED-RARE-MANUAL_W0QQitemZ180450061862QQcmdZViewItemQQptZAutomobiles_UK?hash=item2a03a96e26

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TOYOTA-SUPRA-SHOW-CAR-manual-non-Turbo-NEW-MOT_W0QQitemZ290379474081QQcmdZViewItemQQptZAutomobiles_UK?hash=item439bf724a1

I have seen the silver supra posted somewhere but cant remeber which forum it was on and cant find the thread for it now.

Welcome TTC.

As Andy mentioned it is worth having a look around on the forum for a Supra. Chances are they have been more better looked after than non club member. Plus quite a few nice examples for sale on the forum at the moment, so you will be spoiled for choice.

Do you have a budget we can work on?