The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra dilemma

Blackie

Basically i have spent quite a bit of time getting my Supra to look how i want it, The only things left are blending, big wheels and a re spray. I also want a TT engine to turn single. i'm wondering if i should buy a TT and get the body how i want it again or just TT wheels and spray my one? Trying to work out which would be cheaper and easyer to do. Any opinions?

This is a nice car and he is willing to px a NA;)

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=205855

Thats a nice car I would consider it if I were you

Id bite his arm off.

Good advert.

Good car.

Well looked after.

Although im sure yours is worth more than what he would want to give in terms of money his way. might be room to budge though.

Good deal even if your bringing your price down a bit.

At the end of the day you are not dealing with an unknown party conversion in which multiple things may go wrong. You do get a MrT car built to those exacting standards.

I'd be happier with that.

Add the 2.5k it'd cost to get the bits done that are already on the car too.

Edited by AndyT (see edit history)

Depends if you want manual or not, to go TT and 6 speed would cost lots... cheaper to buy a TT6 and mod the body to how you want, you will end up with a better car that is worth more money that way imo.

Tbh i would prefer to keep it auto, They are alright for up to 500 bhp i heared? I like the auto and its a cheaper option. Nice car in the thread though

Tbh i would prefer to keep it auto, They are alright for up to 500 bhp i heared? I like the auto and its a cheaper option. Nice car in the thread though

Apparently the N/A autobox is not as powerful as the TT autobox ( or the N/A manual for that matter). Someone will correct me if I'm wrong, I'm at least sure of that!:p