The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Lexus LF-A Falken Z33 VS GT-R at nurburgring

Project Blitz

Both quick cars but the GT-R is something else,good vid:)

Im sure with a few tweeks the LF-A could be improved to match the GTR

albeit its stunning as it is!

Am I being a bit stupid here?? The LF-A is at the front and is the faster of the two cars.

I'm confused, which car is which?

Through the windscreen of the top one there appears to be an LFA that disappears into the distance. Is the top car also meant to be an LFA? Not impressed with the interior if it is.

Obviously the bottom one is the GT-R but this vid seems to be a bit of a hoax.

I'm confused, which car is which?

Through the windscreen of the top one there appears to be an LFA that disappears into the distance. Is the top car also meant to be an LFA? Not impressed with the interior if it is.

Obviously the bottom one is the GT-R but this vid seems to be a bit of a hoax.

The top car is a nissan aswell. Your right you can see the LFA only threw the windscreen of the top car and yes GTR at the bottom

Looks like two different races... they have just added the video's together.

The top one looks like a 350/370Z which has been tuned chasing the Lexus LFA. The bottom is an R35 GTR.

Embedded for anyone at work who can access YouTube site.

D7i0jgApN70&NR=1

Looks like two different races... they have just added the video's together.

The top one looks like a 350/370Z which has been tuned chasing the Lexus LFA. The bottom is an R35 GTR.

Embedded for anyone at work who can access YouTube site.

D7i0jgApN70&NR=1

Not sure but embedding shouldn't make a difference. If you can't access the site you shouldn't be able to access the video.

I know I can't in my work.

Not sure but embedding shouldn't make a difference. If you can't access the site you shouldn't be able to access the video.

I know I can't in my work.

I am sure a pretty people have asked for it to be embedded. On my normal user account at work I can view YouTube video's if its embedded. Our network team have blocked any site access to YouTube though that's if it is used as a web address none of our users can access it. Though people who have used a forum have noticed that they can use it through a forum if it is embedded.