The mkiv Supra Owners Club

new tt auto, time for mods.....and blow off question?

Guest Flip44

Hey, I just bought my jdm 94 tt auto stock

and it's time for mods!!! i'm new to this whole thing but this is gunna be my project car, eventually converting to a 6-speed manual but until then i need the list of mods that work the best of this car...

and my other question was i want it to make that crazy twin turbo sound, like the supra in first fast and furious movie...I know i sound like a newb but I just love that sound...how to i make my car sound like that.

The Supra in that film wasnt a Twin turbo, it had a T-66 single turbo on it. Im guessing you mean the 'fluttery' sound the Supra in the film makes? If so you wont get this from your TT, although sometimes if you back off at the right time you get a slight flutter sound from compressor stall :eyebrows: But if you mean the normal tsssssh sound turbo cars make, then you need to fit a bov.

Ya I knew I need a BOV,but thanks, i never new what that fluttry sound was.....

Does anyone know which BOV is the loudest? I have a auto so i'm thinking the sound will be as pronounced compared to the manual..

Ya I knew I need a BOV,but thanks, i never new what that fluttry sound was.....

Does anyone know which BOV is the loudest? I have a auto so i'm thinking the sound will be as pronounced compared to the manual..

Welcome TTC.

On the auto you will only really hear it when you lift off the accelerator after picking up speed if you know what I mean? For example you need to put your off down a bit & then let go. You will also hear it when you floor it and the auto changes gear but its a quicker swoosh. I have a stock BOV btw and its not very loud but you can still hear it. Search for BOV's to see example's and different experiences of them.