The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Air Box Intake

devan

Just been looking at images of Supras on the net, and realised my Supra n/a doesn't have the part of the airbox intake moulding as most other standard Supras have, which is circled in the picture below.

No idea why it has been taken off, would you say it needs re-fitting?

Cheers,

Ash.

ia there a problem with just blocking that hole off?

I have a polished rad cover and fan shroud I want to put on but they don't fit with that air feed.

without being remotely anti N/A you could probably blank it off on an N/A but i suspect the airbox is primarily designed for the TT so would need both

• 2 weeks later...
why dont you connect a cold feed pipe to the hole and run to the hole by the o/s indicator you will then be getting a cold air flow direct to the filter---- pic is of my flow pipe

EDIT - just realised that yours in a NA...in which case its a good idea. For us Turbo owners, the side mount IC is located there so not really recommended.