The mkiv Supra Owners Club

trying to find the right car cover

TRD-Rob

ok people im not having much luck finding the right car cover ive looked at quite a lot but still no luck,im putting a picture below and im sure you can guess why im not having much luck :(

yes its the bloody rear wing,so was just wondering if anyone has the same wing and has a good car cover for it ? dont want anything to cheep,must be good in all wethers :)

DSC00791.jpg

Edited by TRD-Rob (see edit history)

Seeing this in the flesh I can say this is a massive spoiler, no... gigantic!

Like Christian mentioned, maybe get a custom one or you could put a hole for the spoiler to come out?

Oh BTW got some pictures of your car which I took at SRR, I'll send them over when I am home.

Sorry off topic

Everybody seems to have a trd kitted supra these days, nobody had one when I need wheel offset

What offset you running

thanks

Wheel offset difference on a genuine TRD kitted car vs a replica kit could be vast.

Its down to how close the replica is of the Original and how well it was fitted. a lot of owners in the states tailor the fit of the kit around their wheel offset.

the problem with covers are they will scuff the hell out of your paintwork if you allow just a millimetre of movement due to the wind, i had some bikes years ago that got badly scuffed leaving them out under covers, the other issue is if there is just the tiniest bit of grit under the cover it will scratch as the cover comes on and off and again leave a scuffed patch as the wind moves the cover, you may end up with more damage due to the cover being on that not bothering at all, imo they are really only suitable for dry storage and i apologise if this is what you intend to do ;)