The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Central locking just stopped working?

pbryant_knight

Iv just tried to get in mine and the key or fob wouldnt unlock the doors. Unlocked the boot tho so had to climb in through there and tried the central locking button on the actual door but it would only lock the car, fob did the same only locked. Hope its just the weather

Guest George89

I have the same problem i can't lock my doors! now i don't know what to do i can't lock my doors from the inside or from central locking! at least my alarm goes off when the door opens but is their a way to fix this quick i don't trust leaving my car outside with doors unlocked and i aint got a garage either. both doors that is

I have the same problem i can't lock my doors! now i don't know what to do i can't lock my doors from the inside or from central locking! at least my alarm goes off when the door opens but is their a way to fix this quick i don't trust leaving my car outside with doors unlocked and i aint got a garage either. both doors that is

What i had to do george was open the boot with the release inside then climb in and lock the doors from the inside,climb out and close boot.

Then hope my central locking starts working again soon because i cant get back into it now:(

Guest George89

My problem is slightly diffrent to yours. My doors wont lock. i tried locking them from the inside but nothing they wont lock from the inside or outside so my car is outside now with both doors unlocked!