The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Who likes my box

dude

Originally posted by MONKEYmark

i bet there is loads of draper tools and them 99p screwdrivers with yellow handles. you know them where you get 20 screwdrivers for 99p.

:D

No chance Mark, you've seen the scrappie behind his workshop... He gets all his tools out of the old scrappers. He loves robbing the OE toolkits and digging under peoples seats to find rusty old spanners and things that people had forgotten about! :innocent:

As you say, all show and no go!:D

Guest Terry S

I bet he's put that picture on his cards, to be found in every phone box in Brighton!:eek:

Can see it now

John the Tool

Originally posted by Matt Harwood

No chance Mark, you've seen the scrappie behind his workshop... He gets all his tools out of the old scrappers. He loves robbing the OE toolkits and digging under peoples seats to find rusty old spanners and things that people had forgotten about! :innocent:

As you say, all show and no go!:D

talks a good tool box

us poor people have to settle for a tool box you carry around, its not how big your tool box is, its what you do with it :)

Well Ash has been down on John all day, (oops, was that a typo?), so I'm sure he's famillier with the ins and outs of Johns box by now!!!

No offence Ash, you know I have to retaliate!

Originally posted by migster

Hope you got a split rear ring repair kit to go in that box Dude:D

No offence Ash

You're bitches the pair of you, remind me to clout you with my handbag when I see you next matt :limp: :) :) :)

Well Ash has been down on John all day, (oops, was that a typo?), so I'm sure he's famillier with the ins and outs of Johns box by now!!! :eek:

No offence Ash, you know I have to retaliate! :D

Dont you mean Oxy, or @sh, I was just about to have you up for slander....... :innocent: