The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Got New Spoiler today :)!!

JakeG

Got a New TRD Rear Spoiler today, so happy, also orderd a Bomex Front bumper this mournig, and now looking for some new alloys, the ones on the car at the minute are terrible, plaese gimie your suggestions on what ones to go for??

most vague "advice wanted" post ever dude .... give us some info on the car etc and the look you want ;)

I personally love black wheels on white supras, budget about 700, and going for look more than anything

Then I'd try and stretch another £100 to get these

http://www.rotashop.co.uk/p1040530.htm

I think if you shop around you can get a set for £800 inc.

http://www.zatzy.com/attachments/allmaent/67078d1232536119-finner-svarta-faelgar-roed-kant-gtr_gloss_black_red_lip_45r.jpg

But then again I'm biased as these are what I have :)

Edited by caseys (see edit history)

Is your budget of 700 (Euros?) for just the wheels or is it to include tyres too?

pounds here in northern ireland mate :) part off uk!!! :)

i would say rota is your best bet for the buget your on!! i went for rota torques in gunmetal on my white sup they look sweet!! but pleanty off options from rota so up to your personal taste :)

Andy

£600 will get you a quality (Advan etc) set of second hand rims with tyres if you're patient and watch the for sales like a hawk bud, especially if they're in need of a refurb. Keron's got a set of racing hart's in 19" for around that price at the minute, I'll have a look for the link.

£100 will cover blasting and powdercoating (I've the number and address of a place near Donaghadee that will do it for this price) in black, but on a white car you'd probably be better off going for black centres with a polished lip.

You could be lucky and get a bargain, I bought a set of 18x9 and 18x10 split rims for £180 in Larne last week, they're currently with the powder coaters :)

Edit: link to Keron's for sale thread, looks like someone's taken the Hart's :(

https://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=204757

Edited by jim (see edit history)