The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Introduction

Ricardod

Hey,

The names ricardo, formal student in the netherlands and 19 years old. I have allways loved supra's ever since i seen my first supra with my own eyes driving trough a garage. I am currently gathering cash to buy anny year N/A hopefully 96 or younger because of the leet ass tranny. Ill stick NA for the first year and once i got enough money ill buy myself a turbokit.

I am a total adrenalin junky and currently the owner of a yz250 99er dirtbike, which is for sale in my country atm T_T.

Once my bike is sold and once i got the cash i think il import my own supra as most of the import companies here are in my eyes a total rip off's.

This will be my first car and im really looking forward to it,

as its financialy possible in a month or 5, for sure.

Blood sweat and tears for worlds best looking car.

Cheers,

Ricardo

God, golddigga's suup looks great for not to much cash.

should i consider something wrong on it for that price?

Or is it entirely normal in the uk that such lovely lookin suup's sell for

that price?

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=200171

That price is quite normal. Although Golddigga does have some nice extras on that. Trial rear for a start. :)

Yeh i think im going to buy golddigga's car. I just gotta

make a plan on how to import his car to my front door.

How come i cant reply on the supra classifieds thread?

You need to pay £10 to get full membership mate. :D

If you're worried about importing speak to Jurgen in my post above. He does it for a living and will either take the job on for you, for a fee of course, or tell you everything you need to know. :)

Membership details.

I think its not as easy as some of u may think.

This will be my 1st time to import a car and i think i might

expect some surprises. Does annyone know which documents i need

to ensure a smooth import?

Would u guys recommend me to seek an import company like JM-imports or anny dutch company related to importing cars?

Or would u guys recommend me to do all the import myself altough

its my 1st time.

Edited by Ricardod (see edit history)

I think its not as easy as some of u may think.

This will be my 1st time to import a car and i think i might

expect some surprises. Does annyone know which documents i need

to ensure a smooth import?

Would u guys recommend me to seek an import company like JM-imports or anny dutch company related to importing cars?

Or would u guys recommend me to do all the import myself altough

its my 1st time.

I have read about some seriously high fines attached to not having the right spec in imported cars. That was Denmark though. Not sure if the same rules apply in the Netherlands.

CSA is a knowledgeable fella and may be able to help. He was the author of the post spelling out the reason for the high fine.

Thanks for telling golddigga, AndyT. I owe u one ;)

Just putting you guys in touch. Maybe two happy Christmases. :)

I have to stay optimistic these days.

Yeh i hope i can Make this deal in the upcomming 2 weeks, as i got vacation from school.

I need to get things sorted so i wont be in front of surprises once i crossed the border.

Hopefully it will be a great christmas for both me and gold, and i do wish everyone a great christmas. May santa bring lots of fat snails to bolt onto cars and other sweet upgrades.

I think im pretty sure im gna import the car myself as companies in my country calculate a ridiculous 3500 euro to get golddigga's car on our driveway. (with licenseplate all taxes and everything payed and MOT'd)

Just the car without license plate taxes and MOT done to it, it would be around 2000 euro which is in my opinion still a ridiculous

amount of cash.

Currently sorting everything out so i can get gold's car on my driveway (legaly). Does annyone know how i can modify the headlights so they point the other way? This is needed to get it trough or MOT so im hoping theres a solution to it. The lights need lets say a 180 degree twist so they point to the right instead of pointing to the left side.