The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Side skirts Ebay

dangerous brain

The problem and difficulty with these cheap sideskirt copies (and the most common problem in copies is as follows

1. Too much fibreglass 'sprayed on' - that means they are not flexible and wont bend to fit under the car (or split if they do) - and then the door wont shut

2. Copies of copies - that forshortens the length of the skirt so it is not long enough

3. Incorrect bolts holes - you can drill them out but pita

4. Leading edge too wide/thin - so wont fit under front arch / snaps off

All the above add to your fitting costs - so you can end up paying the same for a crap sinish

Ours are £475 and are made by hand laid method and I need to feed my children... and if you dont buy them from me I know where you live...and...but no pressure OK!

:p

http://www.mpaconsultancy.co.uk/miamirice/images/Grazers%203.jpg

Originally posted by Paul E

The problem and difficulty with these cheap sideskirt copies ...

Yeah, but those looked like genuine ones, nobody would go to the trouble of putting a fake Veilside stamp on would they? Good buy if so, although I suppose it depends what they call "some small cracks"...

Well we shall see when the things turn up. They do look like they are pre paint so I am wondering if the guy craked them trying to fit them and they didn't fit?? Whatever if they are shite I will put em back on ebay and re-flog em just no-one off here buy them from me user name brypaulcullen cos the only reason I will be selling them on is that the fookers don't fit even with adjustments.

Incidentally alot of his feedback is from Millhouse999 not our millhouse is it??