The mkiv Supra Owners Club

hello, greedy new supra owner here :-)

mitsi_matt

supra totally bone standard, 42000miles and staying that way. :)

soarer is my toy so: orc twin plate clutch, hks fmic, walbro fuel pump, tein coilys, arches been pulled n flaired 2", vertex ridge kit, stainless twin box twin catback, bucket seat n harness, fly off handbrake button, blitz filter.

the plan is to buy a n/a auto supra n transplant the 1jz + gearbox all the nice bits into the supra.

soarer is not too bad just dents here n there but i just love the way the supra handles alot more livley on the rear, and thats on standard suspension! always wanted a supra as a comp drift car & now i have bought one for the road i now realise how good it could be.

• 2 weeks later...
im desperatly in need of a rad for my auto TT i dont have the entitlement to post in the wanted section yet! does anybody have one avaliable or would someone mind popping a wanted ad up on my behalf, with my board name so can be contacted through that via p.m.

have you sent through the payment for the membership - it usually only takes a very short time if paid through paypal.

Welcome

Mike