The mkiv Supra Owners Club

headlight chrome ring sizes?

danger_supe

Hi

got all my bits n bobs to start my winter project, creating the angel eye / halo rings to install within the headlight units. before i started thinking about this i had my old jap headlights and long story short i ended up chucking them as i couldnt shift them. my question is this, can anyone who has maybe done this before or who just knows, please tell me the sizes of the chrome rings inside the mk4 headlights? Full beam, main beam and fogs - would be such a big help

thanks in advance

DG

• 1 month later...

Sent in by Jackso11 (thanks mate) so thought i would reply back in with the details incase anyone else needs this info....

Small ring:

inner diam: 70mm

outer diam: 80mm

middle ring:

inner diam: 91mm

outerdiam: 102mm

Large ring:

inner diam: 139mm

it has no actual ring part so doesn't really have an outer diam. The top of the hole hac a lip that is about 2.5mm deep but it is only present at the top of the ring, the bottom is smooth.

Hope this helps!