The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Merry Christmas Folks

Guest tolley86

Guest tolley86

Hi everyone,

Registered on here a few weeks ago, but thought it would be a good idea to post a thread. I'm after a NA supra, TT would be fun but i'm not too fussed about the speed, just love the look of them (a lot nicer than my Fiat Coupe!).

Ideally i'd be after a manual NA, but I haven't ruled out the possibility of an NA aerotop. Think it could be worth it just for that one sunny day next summer!

Any suggestions and advice on what to look out for would be much appreciated.

Hi Tolley

A manual NA aerotop sounds a good choice, there is plenty of info here and from other members. If you join the club (only a tenner) you get to see more forums and get access to loads of information and best of all a 20% discount on insurance which is more than worth it :)

Look around, ask some questions and make sure you have a look through the classified ads section and try to get a car from a forum member where you can find out about its history rather than some dodgey backstreet garage! :)

Hi Tolley

A manual NA aerotop sounds a good choice...

... if they made any right-hand-drive ones, which they didn't. :) You can convert cars from auto to manual though if you really want to. Otherwise, wise words from Michael and The-Plethora.

Hi tolley, welcome to the club. Sounds like you've looked into it a bit which is always good.

Edited by stevie_b (see edit history)