The mkiv Supra Owners Club

soon to be supra owner

Guest g16eed

Hi its Geed here from sunny fife in scotland

been looking at supra' for a while now and a guy from work pointed me in the direction of the forum for info etc, but i have decided i am getting one. going to go for a n/a to start with but willbe heading down the TT route.

got to get shot of my Megane first and was looking at possible trading it in against one. looking at autotrader i would get 4.5-5 k for my megane and it will all be going on a supra.

any help advise etc would be greatly appreciated

cheers

G

Why waste money on a na when you can get a proper supra for a bit more

we all have to start somewhere.. not all can afford a tt right away.

At the end of the day a supra is a supra TT or NA and to be honest theres nothing wrong with NA's, granted they lack power but there still fun to drive

Cheers mate. Yeah a tt would be great but it all depends on the pennies the now. Emailed a guy on here and his looks very nice but it's been off the road since may so it's a bit of a worry as I will be selling my car to get the supra so need one that has been running me thinks. Was going to view it tomorrow but can't get down to see it.

Sell your girlfriend and your flat and get a single:D

you know this does seem to come up quite often. it is certainly a thought but aint sure i would get allot for the gf:d