The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Recaro Pole Position fitment

Jellybean

Didnt see anybody fitting buckets with stock seat belt, how do you retain the seat belt buckle, it is attached to the OEM seat frame

Is it possible to fit these seats

All I need is?

• Recaro Side Mounts
  • Recaro rails

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h188/cheffboyrp/New%20Years%20Weekend%20Photoshoot/DSC_0005.jpg

Is there not a mounting point on the seat for the buckle? If it falls short make a steel strap to extend the buckel.

how does it work with Recaro Side Mounts, can you get Bride rails and bolt them to the side mounts

I taught you bolt the seat via points on the side to the side mounts and she is fixed but from what I gather you can get recaro rails too(side mounts & rials ) and have an adjustable seat (back and forwards)

Just confused how the Seat bolts to the side mounts and the rails too?Does the seat also have bolt positions on the bottom as well as the side?

Dunno, my recaros have mounting holes on the bottom. These may be different.

Do you also use the side mounts and Rails or just the rails because you can get both as an option, just not sure if you need both

For example

Side mounts for a fixed position and the Rails for an adjustable seat

I think I got it but not too sure why you can buy runners, according to this side mount seats are fixed

http://www.sportseats4u.co.uk/side-mounts-explained-s-37.html

Next Q -- Are side mounts a direct bolt in , no holes required to drill

Edited by Jellybean (see edit history)