The mkiv Supra Owners Club

74K Supra!!!!!!!! Tha what ?

j1mb0b1

Why has it all been deleted, I feel I have missed something big ?.

Feeling very left out .... :)

you know how it is....

the said individual posted a few pics of his car and some basic specs.

a lot of people jumped on the fanboy bandwagon and started to worship him as diety

the said individual proceeded to feel on this feeling of recognition and superiority

a few decided to question the spec and performance of the car not to mention the high price

said individual who was at this point expecting to be with 72 virgins got completely vexed and decided to put the common supra members in their place

the commoners decided that a revolution was in order and crucified the said individual out of the promise land.

as you can see, the legend lives on :)

you know how it is....

a lot of people jumped on the fanboy bandwagon and started to worship him as diety

the said individual proceeded to feel on this feeling of recognition and superiority

a few decided to question the spec and performance of the car not to mention the high price

said individual who was at this point expecting to be with 72 virgins got completely vexed and decided to put the common supra members in their place

the commoners decided that a revolution was in order and crucified the said individual out of the promise land.

Nicely worded i had just put this :D

Basically he wanted that stupid amount of money for his car that he said had something like 1500bhp but could not prove it as it had never been on a dyno!

He then decided to slag every members cars off and the people themselves and said that we ordinary people wouldnt understand this sort of car as it was out of our league and couldn't compare to "our old beaters"!!

In turn he got banned and threads were deleted!

IBTL :p

you know how it is....

lol, Nice read now it all make sense. Has anyone got 70K they can lend me ? I will put the 4K in myself :)

Haha we was just talking about him at SRR as well! Bloody hell talking about cropping up, his most likely choking on his cough medicine! I thought he was alright at first & I do like his car though not at that price. He did turn round & call our Supra's the "old beaters" "run of the mill" which upset a few people. I don't blame them I think my Supra is better than most Ferrari's. :D

you know how it is....

surely not, i cant think of any other instances where that has happened on this forum ;)