The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Converting to km/h

Xantim

Okej this is my problem...........:(

I got a j-spec supra that came to engl 97 and it got converted in to MPH.It hads the org speedomeder with just a MPH sticker over the km/h. Now i am changing it back to km/h sins we have that in sweden,so i put in a TRD 320km/h in it but its totaly fucked up.

We think that it still thinks that its MPH but we want it to be km/h. How the hell do i get it back to km/h?!:blink:

Sry for the bad english,but im tierd as hell from trying to fix this.

Multiply it by 1.619 and then you'll get it in KM! :D

Try following the speedo wire back, and see if it comes to a small black box. When you find this box, remove it, it will be a speedo convertor installed in the UK for the SVA test. Once remove connect the wires back to the original setup and it should be in KMPH.

Ben..

Yepp and it did...........ripped the whole thing apart again and found the little black box.

If i onley had looked like 2 inches further on the cable yesturday i would have found it.:baa:

Thx alot for the help

Okej new problem...............:mad:

I took the car for a test drive to see if worked properley.........but no. Now the thing doesnt even work at all!!!!

Any one got a sugestion?

Not: It worked befor I removed the converter and had the km/h dail,but it showed somehting else.