The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Thinking about a swap

Guest SupraTroopa

Guest SupraTroopa

Right basically I need to free up some cash to move into a new place so I have started considering getting a part-ex on my supe with another, cheaper supe. To make sense for me it would have to be another supe (I'm hooked now) + cash my way. I love my supra with a passion but I do need to move in the near future.

It would have to be a TT, don't mind if it is auto, lower mileage preferable but anything will be considered, just guess I'd like to see if I had any options about. Nothing is definate yet and I suppose I'm "testing the water" to see what is about (hence not putting it in the 'for sale' section) so I don't want anyone to get over excited and be convinced I'm going to definately swap.

Oh and my car, its a 96' 'P' reg Facelift TT6 in Gunmetal. I bought it with 30,060km on the clock and It's now showing 36500(ish) so a total of about 24500 miles (approx?).

It has a JUN front bumper (slight crack), unknown make rear spoiler, 18" Volk TE37s (super rare), full TRD clocks, factory fit recaros, Greddy FMIC, HKS coilovers, MINE's ECU, Apexi N1 exhaust system, GREDDY boost gauge, HKS turbo timer, Whifbitz 2.5" decats, Walkbro 255 fuel pump, will have brand new IK24 plugs and fresh oil change with silkolene pro-s in the next few weeks also.

Oh and there are a few other goodies fitted in when it came from Japan such as a Sony Double Din CD (+ minidisc!) player, a "rust evader" (after research I found out its some device which stops scratches rusting?) and a snooper.

For pics see my garage.

Cheers!