The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Windscreen Washer Pumps

dandan

I'm currently working on my water injection install (in the boot of the Supe) and need a windscreen washer pump to act as a primer for the main WI pump. This keep consistent flow to the Aquamist pump and actually boosts the flowrate a little as well.

Does anyone know of any windscreen washer pumps that are connected by hose on the inlet and outlet side (rather than sat in a rubber grommet in the washer bottle)?

The reason I ask...if I can get a "hose fed" windscreen washer pump then I have 100% flexibility on the tank as opposed to making some sort of washer bottle with integrated pump fit into the boot location I have in mind. The plan is to site the tank, pump and solenoid assembly in the boot tucked down below carpet level on the left hand side where the grey polystyrene piece sits.

Cheers

Dan

Mod: I wasn't sure if this was best suited to Non Supra Tech or in here. Sorry if it's in the wrong place.

i dont know if they are any good for you but you could try a inline pump that caravaners use for there taps in the sink, i brought one years ago that i was going to use on a charge cooler it had 8mm or 12mm connections on it , a company near me sells them they are called camping and general , or try looking around on ebay, good luck regards chris.