The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Think im losing the plot!

geordielad87

Fit the toyota o/e on it, looks far better than the veilside and there must be lots of those sat in garages with the amount of TRD copies being sold.

Im looking for a new wing for my car having removed and sold my fibregalss TRD wing, i was going to replace it with a carbon fibre version but that went pearshaped.

Ive got a contact to get a one off made properly but im looking at £1500 + :blink:

My wingless supra is definetly growing on me but think it needs a wing to finish it off :)

Fit the toyota o/e on it, looks far better than the veilside and there must be lots of those sat in garages with the amount of TRD copies being sold.

Im looking for a new wing for my car having removed and sold my fibregalss TRD wing, i was going to replace it with a carbon fibre version but that went pearshaped.

Ive got a contact to get a one off made properly but im looking at £1500 + :blink:

My wingless supra is definetly growing on me but think it needs a wing to finish it off :)

Haha good effort..Yeah i might just go for the o/e and you must be daft if your gonna pay that much :D

Haha good effort..Yeah i might just go for the o/e and you must be daft if your gonna pay that much :D

Yes its a lot of cash but anything made properly out of carbon fibre isnt going to be cheap and if you dont want to follow the crowd what do you fit.

Afraid too many of the wings on the market for the mkiv look awful and some are lots of ££'s, the Trd looks good and with cheap versions coming in from China every man and his dog has got them :(

Funny as ive got the TRD widebody kit on my car but no wing lol

Yes its a lot of cash but anything made properly out of carbon fibre isnt going to be cheap and if you dont want to follow the crowd what do you fit.

Afraid too many of the wings on the market for the mkiv look awful and some are lots of ££'s, the Trd looks good and with cheap versions coming in from China every man and his dog has got them :(

Funny as ive got the TRD widebody kit on my car but no wing lol

I know mate thats the bad thing now all supras are starting to look alike and like you say the only way to look original is to go carbon but you'vegota re-mortgage your house to do so :D

TRD is by far the best looking spoiler, thats why they are so popular. You say you don't want a TRD but how many Supras have you seen around your area with a TRD?

I had my TRD for 2 years, Everyone in the club has one but I never spotted one when I was out driving.

TRD or Spoilerless :thumbs:

There is going to be 1 that i know of as stevie lives 2 streets away :blink::blink: