The mkiv Supra Owners Club

LOF7Y

hi guys

at the moment im carless :( did own a modified Corsa C but thanks to an accident eairly hours of Thursday morning that put an end to that!

anyway a mates brother is selling his Supra and ive always had a passion for these cars so thankfully he's in no hurry to sell it and will keep it until the insurance pays me out

anyway my names Chris but people call me Lofty and im from good old Essex.. hope to meet you all sometime soon :)

• 1 month later...

cheers guys

naa the corsa was painfully slow.. its downfall was a mixture of a soaking wet A12 and a fox playing chicken but thankfully i walked away without even a scratch (god knows how)

yeah ive checked insurance and had many quotes and ive managed to find one which isn't to bad but after the accident its to be expected

dont have any pics of the car yet but im taking hold of it on Feb 6th, heres a spec list..

Toyota Supra SZ J-Spec

HKS cold air induction

HKS earth kit

Full 3" Veilside exhaust system

Envy Performance chip

Envy Performance de-restrict

Lightweight pullys

EBC red stuff brakes

Tein coilovers

Twin Turbo wheels

Tints

and yes im all aware that its a massive step from a corsa etc etc but i dont plan on ragging it around anytime soon, i want to get used to the power increase in my own time until im confident that i can push it that little bit harder + i have also had some experience in other performance RWD jap cars

anyway thats the introduction and look forword to meeting you all and your cars sometime soon :)