The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Badges - Anyone get these?

Paul Laing

Guest MoorCroft
Originally posted by Paul Laing

They come stock on all US models and i'd love them on mine instead of just the Supra badge. Can these be bought or ordered in the UK?

If not and theres enough interest fancy a group buy?

Paul

No mate, it's a badge get a life, they look cack anyway!

They come stock on all US models and i'd love them on mine instead of just the Supra badge. Can these be bought or ordered in the UK?

If not and theres enough interest fancy a group buy?

Paul

paul you cant put that on a twin turbo supra

its only for single turbo supras

Nice one Gaz, would love those badges on my rear :p

When you get some in will you keep me one? Cheers

Still need this FCD aswell, someone doesn't want me to go Bpu ;)

Paul

Yep - hey I am waiting for you - got one at home for you and plenty at work, the choice is yours ;)

I can meet up tonight if you want?

Gaz.

They come on all TT Supras though in the US, and look great!

Just get two badges dude since you have two turbos :innocent:

I think they look quite nice(ish) as they are in a similiar(same?) font as the Supra logo

i am speaking to the guy that ownes likwid art at the moment, he is going to produce the "supra" badge in body colour, these are raised out from the body and look as if they have been stamped in the metal. i have to say they look fantastic and are going to be about £15

they are going to be in original font but he says they will look better if he twists them slightly, im still sorting it out with him and wont be doing this for personal gain

http://www.likwidart.com

Originally posted by MoorCroft

No mate, it's a badge get a life, they look cack anyway!

:rant starts:

MEOW! they're not as nice as the TRD one, but the "get a life" comment was too far :twak:

:rant over!:

edit: whoops just noticed the "banned" status :D :D:nana: :nana:

Guest scoobster

Hi Paul, you car is looking good mate was up at PPS the other day when it was in! so you went for a Supra not a Scoob, hope my car didn't put you off the old scooby doo? got a much better car in the Supra :D

Sorry I am with Bangkok guy on this. I think that the supra logo on the back of mine is very naff. Mine is raised out from the paintwork by quite a way which led me to beleive it was like the FTO ones that are stamped into the metal. If its just glued on I think I will attempt to get it off of there then cos I really don't like it. My UK brakes came with the same logo on first thing I did was paint the caliper to get rid of that as well LOL!! Thats just my opinion which we are all entitled to no matter how misguided so ya can keep ya :flame Dev to yaselves :p

Scoobster - Did you work at PPS? I loved your car, it was perfect for me but no insurance would touch me being a WRX import unfortunatley :mad:

They would insure a UK spec one but for £3000!! Now i pay £650 for the Supra being a UK spec, strange world or what???

I have seen your car around Gateshead, do you still own the red Scooby?

Cheers for the comments about the car, PPS do a great job, allthough the engine covers have peeled, Peter says he'll do them again though.

Paul :thumbs:

Guest scoobster

Hi M8,

I sold it not long after i took you out in it

It's funny about the insurance how a 2L turbo costs so much more than a 3L twin, i think the insurance companys just make it up as they go along

Glad to see you still came over to the Jap Side