The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Pads

JamesC

I need some new pads for my N/A. Anyone got any ideas on where to get some at a good price, and which ones to go for?

Ive only had the car a couple of weeks and the green stuff pads in at the minute have been cooked. So should i get some more of these or are there any better cheaper ones? :confused:

Originally posted by JamesC

I need some new pads for my N/A. Anyone got any ideas on where to get some at a good price, and which ones to go for?

Ive only had the car a couple of weeks and the green stuff pads in at the minute have been cooked. So should i get some more of these or are there any better cheaper ones? :confused:

james

There are loads of pads available

Poterfields

Ferrodo

Hawk

Check out a search on the threads

But of all of these

Ditch the EBC's!!!!:thumbs:

The Hawk (HP Plus) pads have been excellent on my car, they are dusty and they squeal but they do the important stuff like stopping the car very well :)

I suspect others like the Chris Wilson specials, Porterfields etc are all on a par with them, my decision to go with Hawk was mainly made on price and ease of purchase.

As Paul rightly points out forget about EBC, they are an upgrade for Novas but a downgrade for the Supra :)