The mkiv Supra Owners Club

super chipped n/a???? on pistonheads..

shh

there's a supposed super chipped na supra for sale on pistonheads, alledgely 262bhp.... any one heard of this being done.......i've never come across a superchipped supra, a mate of mine is interested in this car and asked me for a bit of help....i'm still learning about supras, only had one for 3months, (had skylines for 10years, still got an r32gtr). any help most appreciated.....

cheers.

Don't believe a word of it.

AFAIK the official Super Chips brand never did a Supra. Previous 'chip' results have not been a success and they're generally regarded as a waste of time.

Best results for an NA are decat, manifold, exhaust...or as Alex above has done - rip out anything that's not needed to reduce weight.

cheers mate that is the motor..... my mate has asked about this chip but the guy selling just talks shite... when asked ..where when and by who? he comes back with no answer... we've asked for proof of the 262bhp...just more shite in my opinion from the seller.....

so thanx for the replies...you have confirmed what i thought, thanx guys, i'll have to get on here more.

ps. loving my supra.....(nearly as good as my r32)