The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Another built N\A

w41k3r

That article looks like a load of crap and the author doesn't seem to know what he's talking about.

"the hot stuff flows past some amazing 312 duration custom

camshafts they find their way into one of these six long mandrel

runners that are part of the header system. We can only speculate

but we are quite sure that it is a race style 6-1 setup."

What?

"You might wonder what controls all of these oddities. This is the Motec

engine management system"

Oh really? Which of the stated oddities does the Motec control then, and how?

And I don't think that's a VVTi engine at all.

:yeahthat: totaly agree

Also do yourself a favour before you run off into trying to fit itbs.... RESEARCH.

Cant just wack them on and expect instant power cause it just doesnt work like that with NA applications. There is loads of other things to consider aswel

312 duration cams :blink: that just doesnt sound good to me at all. If you have ever been around a car with 280 cams then you will know how lumpy they are. I cant see that being easy streetable, more of a race application. To be honest im more impressed with the YSR NA

yeah i research everything first hence why i post on here, also not to long ago i posted the article about the ysr supra. As i know itbs are custom on our engines, not to long ago i was watching the custom itb setup on here. Not to seem rude but m life there is allways someone that knows more than you or i the post was only for more info and to share what i found with others as the n\a motor is often left alone yet there are a few high tuned ones lurking around :p