The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Carbon Supra

Guest SupNA95

Guest SupNA95

Does anyone have any pictures of a full carbon fibre supra? i am thinking of wraping my supra in carbon fibre but don't know how it would look. any suggestions? good idea bad idea?

Guest George89
i would wrap my car in tinfoil, the shiny side to get a chrome affect :cool:

Lol Why don't you just wrap it in chrome? i seen a SLR and a LP640 wraped in chrome. i got to admit it looked good! and definatly stands out a bit too much

yesthe concept is like sex on wheels, but it doesnt really look any good for a daily and unless you were tracking it or had an inate desire to tell people you have a full cf supra I wouldnt, and if I did I would paint it and then when people ask why-:p- but thats just me and my 2c opinion, do what makes you happy ...

Carbon is soooo bad taste unless it is actually used for what it is meant to be used for.

Weight saving and strengthning of the car. You will never ever accomplish that in a street supra, so just spend your money on a nice paint or full restoration of the interior. A supra looking like new is the way to go.

The day you could buy a "carbon look" cup holder at the local gas station, everything vaguely cool about carbon part for show vaporized.