The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Number Plate Tracing

400BHP

Originally posted by 400BHP

Have informed the Kent Constabulary, they have to send it to essex constabulary as it happened in Essex, I was just wondering if I could speed up the process myself.

Hmmm not sure what else you can do, lets hope the police sort it out! just seen the other thread tooth ache and neck/back ache ouch! not had much luck! :(

Originally posted by TDRAPER

Hmmm not sure what else you can do, lets hope the police sort it out! just seen the other thread tooth ache and neck/back ache ouch! not had much luck! :(

Fucking typical aint it Tom! Lucky it wasn't the Supra (god rest her soul) or i'd have exploded into a supernova...

What you can do is goto an online insurance quote site.... instead of typing in car details etc. just put in car's reg number and it will tell you what type of car it is registered to. Unfortunately thats all it will tell you ; it doesn't give names and addresses :(

Give your insurance company the reg, they will do the rest

I can't believe anyone would be so stupid as to give false address details when you have their plate, unless its fake of course in which case it will be a problem

you can check on the RAC site I think what car it is from the reg, or put car check into google and a site will come up

This is a long shot but someone did the same to me (only a scratch) I had his Reg no phoned my insurance company and said I wanted to claim against the third party they looked up his registration number under the national insurance register just happened the bloje lived around ten minutes walk from my house he denied doing it so I got no where. Shame about the scratch down th side of his car though (don't know he that happened ???)

should have walked past with some nitromors in a squirty bottle, the yellow tin nitromors (craftsmens) is runny like water, not jellified like the green tin, it will squirt nicely over paint and it does a MUCH better job than brake fluid.

Just a suggestion mind *ahem*

I find a very amusing trick is to knick the valve cores from all four tyres leaving them with four flat tyres and if they do somehow manage to collar you for it you haven't done any actual damage to the car just f*cked them right off and its not simply a case of gettin a pump and pumping them back up. This one is for slightly pettier revenge. A johny or balloon full of cream cleanser across the roof is a good un as after it dries its a real shit to get off without scoring the paintwork and again you physically haven't damaged the car its their fault if they rub it into the roof!!

Originally posted by Bobbeh

I think the best thing to do is call the Police when you have an accient. unless you're to blame :p

And they wont do squat unless you alledge the other driver was drinking!! I got run off the road outside a police station and the old guy was saying it wasn't his fault so rather than twat him I called the local police. They refused to even send someone out the front door to me!!