The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Photoshop needed for SRD

supradibbs

Hey guys i need someone with some really good skills

We are in the process of making some nice t shirts that will be available for Lees valuable customer and for purchase if desired

What am after is this picture but with the bonnet half faded out if that makes sense showing the engine bay underneath

Heres the two pics we have too work with

Also require the background removing from the first pic and the windows completly blacked out and SRD replacing the Do-Luck, the designer we use will of course receive a free T shirt :)

Thanks chaps

Edited by supradibbs (see edit history)

Easiest way to do that is to have the camera on a stand. Take a photo with the bonnet down at the desired angle and then take the same photo with the bonnet up. Pretty easy to do the rest if you do it that way.

If you don't have a stand big enough, have someone help. Stay as still as you can (I know its not that easy) and take a pic with the bonnet up. Get them to quickly put the bonnet down and take a picture as similar as you can to the previous one.

Some camera's have a ghost mode where you can overlay the previous picture.

HTH

That is a very easy thing to do, and I have done one of mine, but as others have said, you will need a bonnet down pic, and a bonnet up pic using a tripod, as getting the angles correct is imperative.

Unfortunately, my pic's on my laptop at home, so I can't show you at the moment.

I'd be quite happy to come along and take a couple of shots for you and do it, maybe this weekend if the weather is fine?

Wayne, Check what type of file type the printing company needs as we used one company that wanted specific file types which we couldn't create correctly via Photoshop.

If they're happy to accept a Jpeg then don't worry it's just that some companys use vector based graphics to print each colour at a time...

Swapped to my PC just for you mate :)

Agree with the above tho, a JPEG might not be what they are after

Ah wait didnt read the rest of it lol give me 2 mins

Added the other, but maybe some higher res pics of the car needed

Got some talent going there Ric. Impressed. :thumbs:

Cheers guys

I could enlarge it yeah but the image is already borderline pixelating, making it bigger is just going to make the problem worse :(

could really do with higher quality pics from similar angles if you want to goto town on the image