The mkiv Supra Owners Club

wa**ers!

fizzle

Came home this weekend to find some arsehole had either tried to steal or just randomly yanked off my drivers wind deflector. what the f**k is the point of messin with others peoples cars, it's so frustrating. i cant garage it because the fools who built the house put the garage in the wrong place so cant get it in.

then to top it all off went into a meeting today and found out the company i work for has just lost the contract i'm working on. been given 28 days notice then its handed over.. we have the option to transfer over but the company running it are really shite to work for.. i have spent 3 years getting to the cushy lil number im in now all of which will be completely pointless and the 3k raise i was getting in january just went up in smoke! sooo pi**ed off right now !!!:badmood:

does any one need a passenger side wind deflector?, want to replace it but they only come in pairs, so was hoping to go 2's with someone. £109 from whifbitz (i think)

I really feel for you dude ..... lost my mirror last night and kerbed my alloy due to somebody's neglegent driving , ..... a loss all the same !

Hope the mods don't pounce on you like they did me !

Things always get worse before they get better .

Not' arf.

I'm almost scared to park mine sometimes.

I am!! I never leave her anywhere I don't like the sound of...the work van gets a special outing those times lol

It is a shocker that people just don't give a **** about it tho. My bud caught a young lad stealing the valve caps off his STi a whiles back..big mistake..the lad did look quite funny as the wheel rim left a dent in his head though!

:cool: