The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Another one bites the dust !!!!

gurteen0

I was driving between Edmonton and Waltham Cross today and I

Seen some poor bugger today with his Supra stacked into a wall:cry::cry:

It was going round a roundabout when it looks like the back end went out and front ended into a wall Looks like a write off

That bloody rain has a lot to answer to. Its not just the rain at that roundabout as I span my 300ZX there last year only doing 40 damaging my alloys :angry:

Felt gutted for the bloke but at least he was unhurt but the car was well and truely broken :unfair::unfair::unfair:

What a shame as it was a lovely example :badmood:

A bloke at work thats spun his v6 jag (the only ever RWD car he's ever driven before) twice in the last month, has just bought a tvr tuscan speed six ??? Muppet. We are gonna start a sweep stake at work see how long it is before he stacks it.

Stick me down for a fiver for within da month :lalala:

Auto kickdown?

On a side note, how many of you would stop if you saw a fellow Supra owner in this situation? Just to see if they're ok, show a bit of club spirit (even if they aren't a member)?

I know if I had an accident, then having someone stop to see if I was ok, and having a little light humour about the situation to try and keep spirits up would be welcomed. The feeling you get when you crash or damage your car is one of the worst, so any offer of help or comfort would not go a-miss.

Auto kickdown?

On a side note, how many of you would stop if you saw a fellow Supra owner in this situation? Just to see if they're ok, show a bit of club spirit (even if they aren't a member)?

I know if I had an accident, then having someone stop to see if I was ok, and having a little light humour about the situation to try and keep spirits up would be welcomed. The feeling you get when you crash or damage your car is one of the worst, so any offer of help or comfort would not go a-miss.

I would and I do all the time !!! Someone told me about this guy so I went just to see if all was OK but couldnt pull over due to it been on a major roundabout and 2 RAC vans were there already .

I think it would be natural to a lot of us especially if its the same car :friends: