The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Most expensive headlights?!

Kev_A

Who's this joker trying to kid?!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/toyota-supra-glass-headlights_W0QQitemZ160382123681QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item255784fea1

£431.43 PLUS p&p!

Can't you get them brand new for £320?

Anyone care to PM him asking if they've been sculpted from crystal?

Hi there,

Is this a wind up? These are £320 delivered from Toyota. The £500 ones are the facelift plastic version, which these clearly are not.

Are they made with crystal rather than glass?

Just sent :)

Thing is he's based in Ireland where Toyota charge a fair bit more than Toyota Uk. My facelifts cost about 760 euro if I remember correctly. Didnt cost me that but thats another story :)

Why would you pay that kind of dough when you know the difference in postage to buy in the UK won't be that much? Seems a bit daft to me.

Why would you pay that kind of dough when you know the difference in postage to buy in the UK won't be that much? Seems a bit daft to me.

I didn't or wouldn't mate ! As I said it didnt cost me a penny so didnt care at the time. If it was coming out of my pocket I'd certainly have purchased through Toyota Uk, Paul Whiffin or Nic when he had been trading.

I didn't or wouldn't mate ! As I said it didnt cost me a penny so didnt care at the time. If it was coming out of my pocket I'd certainly have purchased through Toyota Uk, Paul Whiffin or Nic when he had been trading.

Sorry wasn't aiming that at you, I just meant I can't understand why anyone would do that.

Ah right , just picked you up wrong mate. Not sure why really . Then again people are pretty strange at the best of times ! I guess lack of information would be a reason. I only know of the vast price differences as I used to work in Toyota in sales and would see uk Toyota part prices quoted regularly.

Regular Joe Soap who's got no interest in internet forums probably assume Toyota Ireland are same as Toyota Uk and E-bay could be a good source for a bargain as opposed to being robbed blind !