The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Thinking of buying this 1000bhp Supra, need advice?

grandiaerbest

Pretty sure there have been a few threads about that car. It has been rebuilt more times than Chers face IIRC.

I'm sure there will be a few informed responses along in a bit. I'm not saying there is anything wrong with this car but there have been a few threads asking questions about that car.

Is that thing even possible to drive to your local shops to pick up some milk and bread??

I would have though with a 1000bhp, it would be for a track/drag car only??

looks like alot of work has gone into though.

Your car is a perfect example of why it is possible bud. You are going to drive your car off boost to go down south. How much power do you reckon you will have on tap pre-turbo?

If you remember that the accelerator is a range pedal and not a switch you can drive any car to the shops depending on the fuel map & timing. Some of them run like dogs (I don't know the exact reasons why) but they can be made to run like stock on road fuel regardless of power.

Your car is a perfect example of why it is possible bud. You are going to drive your car off boost to go down south. How much power do you reckon you will have on tap pre-turbo?

If you remember that the accelerator is a range pedal and not a switch you can drive any car to the shops depending on the fuel map & timing. Some of them run like dogs (I don't know the exact reasons why) but they can be made to run like stock on road fuel regardless of power.

ah ha, now i get ya. Although with a 1000bhp, doubt very much id be going for milk and bread he he.

No idea how much i'll have driving down south, then again a shopping trolley will have more until ryan gets hold of it, ha ha.

P.s when is your gona be ready?? You'l be glad to get her back running 100% eh.

ah ha, now i get ya. Although with a 1000bhp, doubt very much id be going for milk and bread he he.

No idea how much i'll have driving down south, then again a shopping trolley will have more until ryan gets hold of it, ha ha.

P.s when is your gona be ready?? You'l be glad to get her back running 100% eh.

Not sure bud, the due date seems to keep getting later and later. Ian says he has had a lot on the last week or so. Not sure if my car is being done on the side or not. I'm giving him a call tomorrow as he said he MIGHT get it done today. Hopefully the cost will reflect the wait :D

Not sure bud, the due date seems to keep getting later and later. Ian says he has had a lot on the last week or so. Not sure if my car is being done on the side or not. I'm giving him a call tomorrow as he said he MIGHT get it done today. Hopefully the cost will reflect the wait :D

cool, the last i spoke to him was the other day, he said both cars are pretty much ready to go, just small things to be done. Be worth it in the end mate, :D

I'll dig out the feature from JP or Banzai from a few months ago. IIRC it mentioned something about the final touches being required in that. I never saw your thread sorry dude or I would have put something in that. Though TBH I prefer yours anyway:)