The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Do-luck front Bumper??

Guest GTS94

So the lights in your bumper aren't Toyota?

I was being sarcastic as he owns THE Do-Luck car :rolleyes:

And there is a good chance that they are toyota parts, but i didnt look i just sent them away to be fiited with the bumper, and the OP's question was where to get them from so i told him where i got mine.

I was being sarcastic as he owns THE Do-Luck car :rolleyes:

And there is a good chance that they are toyota parts, but i didnt look i just sent them away to be fiited with the bumper, and the OP's question was where to get them from so i told him where i got mine.

If you buy 3rd party you will be paying a premium though, thats the reason why I asked. My guess would be that they aren't even toyota, at £50 thats rather cheap, and rather cheap copies that can be gotten from ebay for around £30.

Best bet would be to get the proper Toyota ones.

Oh, the reason I originally posted was in case the reference to Sumo was due to not reading the question right and thinking the Op wanted Sumo parts, rather than the lights.

Just to add, ive been out and looked at mine and they DO say toyota on them, so i can only guess that they cost that much, either because prices have gone up over the last 18 months, or because i ordered a few parts from them and may have had a discount?????

Had a look on the toyo site and it seems they are around $30 each so £50 would be about right :)

Not sure how exactly much they are from Mr T.

Yeah thats the chaps. They are a bit of a mixed bag though. As they are pattern parts and made a lot cheaper some of them tend to leak. Your best bet is to get toyota ones but if you really must have the clear ones then they are your best bet.