The mkiv Supra Owners Club

360 Modena style front nose?

carl0s

wow. I want a car that looks like this! i also want the wheels that someone mentioned in the Lexus GS300 sport alloys thread in the private forsale section.

any tips on finding out more information on what's different on that car, and perhaps where to buy rims from B.I.M ?

http://www.bim-cs.com/products/ss/img/headimage.jpg

I always said my Supra would be smooth and wingless.. this takes me back to that idea.

I was wondering why we can't see the bottom of the rad.

As it happens though, I remember seeing a picture on here (I think) of a group of supras, and someone pointed out the one in the middle with "that stupid ferrari nose". I don't think it'd been done too well.

But it's certainly nothing new I guess.

That looks the dogs dangles and to stop the uglyness of seeing the radiator, a black plastic trim with slits in can be used or if you got the money a carbon peice, its hard to describe the peice im on about...errmmmm a bit like plastic slats like on the old porsche 911 turbo's also functional in directing air.

i would be intersted to see how the back looks, i hope they havent played with it too much like they done on the MR2 as the backend is one of the most loveliest rear ends.... :D

Originally posted by dangerous brain

Who cares if it looks too much like a ferrari lol.

Because it isn't a Ferrari - that's the problem. Look at the fuss people make on here when someone tries to make their (non-Supra) car look like a Supra!

Would that gap under the numberplate supply the rad with airflow...?

hate to admit it but it does look good

But still wouldnt get it done for sae reasons as above ie being seen as trying to look like a ferrari, like that guy with the black supra with ferrari badges all over it, just looks stupid

As promised - from what I can gather it seems "Gravel" are the people responsible, phone number on the pics :)

http://www.megaboost.co.uk/supra/photos/360-supra-00.jpg

http://www.megaboost.co.uk/supra/photos/360-supra-01.jpg

wow thanks Michael. I'm just weary about if I decided to do this at some point, I'd want it to look good like the picture I posted, and not crappy like those on supraforums.com, but other than the large wheels and lowered suspension I'm not quite sure what makes it nice or shit.

I'm sure it's that "Candy apple" paint that does it.

Dude where art thou?