The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New wheels

jon5698

I decided to get some new wheels for the supra as the 17's were a bit too small, i was after the gram lights that Andrew was selling but couldn't get to see them due to working away during the week.

I seen these 18" Speedline 3 piece split rims that Ibrar was selling, and as i thought i was supposed to be working in Birmingham the next day i arranged to have a look at them. I was supposed to be working at a company called midland lead so presumed it was around the Birmingham area, but when i checked it was in Derby!

I took a chance and send Ibrar a cheque for the wheels as they looked stunning in the pictures, and i am glad i did,They so much better than the BBS wheels. i am sorry about the crap pics of them on the car but it was about 20.30 when i finished fitting them and the car is minging off having to drive to work as my company cars engine decided to blow up! they don't look that good from the angle i have taken the pics at, but trust me they look stunning in the daylight.

I will give the car a good clean on saturday and post some better pics up. I just want to say thank you to Ibrar for a top class service, i have tried to leave you feedback but it is not letting me but i will keep on trying.

Edited by jon5698 (see edit history)

We'll test fit the Gram Lights when I'm next back just to show you what you could have had.

What offet are they John?

That's a nice looking wheel mate; almost as nice as the Gram Lights:d

Yeah sounds good to me mate ;) the offsets are 9x18 Front offset 30 and 10x18 rear offset 50. When are you home next, christmas?

Thanks for all the comments, i will try and wash the car on sunday and get some pics up.

Thanks a lot andrew but it think i would have looked just as good with the gram lights on. Any luck with getting your tyres fitted yet?

Tyres are in the garage according to the missus - won't see them until the 30th Dec Jon but hey-ho, $hit happens.

Great pic of your car Jon - get some more up mate;)

Ask her nicely to have them fitted for you return :) if the japnortheast meet is on this week i will get my friend to take some pro pics of it.

Just been up to AAS today and bought my decat pipes, i forgot to ask about a restrictor ring so i will give them a call tomorrow, if they have them i will try and get them fitted tomorrow.